Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Viewer Mail


Every now and then something funny happens that one just has to share.

Yesterday I ws going through the mail, and as usual a few letters are usually misdelivered to us.

So yesterday we received a single item of mail for "Gentle Gynecology"

This leads me to ask several questions..........

1. Is there such a thing as Gentle Gynecology? I've seen a speculum before, and I cringed

2. Why was the return name on the address David Johannsen? There was no female name on the return label. I love my wife, but I don't think I want my name, and only my name on a letter to her gyno

3. Am I really so burned out on my job that I have to seek out such things for entertainment?

4. Why the hell have I waited so long to make a blog posting?



Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

1) No, there is no such thing as gentle gynecology.
2) That guy...has issues.
3) We all seek out the little things in life that make us laugh...in your case this time, it's a letter about gentle gynecology. I'd say that's definitely worth a laugh.
4) Beats the hell out of me, I've missed your posts.
Hehehehe. =)

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home