Friday, March 25, 2005

Weather, man!



I've had the great misfortune the last 2 days to realize that one of the KC weather people(Gary Lezak, to be specific) has some really irritating theme music.

Picture Ozzy doing the theme song for your local weather guy, and you've got a pretty good picture of how it works.

I would post a link to a sound file but I'm afraid I haven't one........but let me script it this way


fade from commercial to graphic of nasty weather
insert 2 jarring Rock and Roll guitar chords (V-I progression)


Voiceover: And now its time for your KSHB weather report featuring Gary Lezak...

repeat jarring Rock and Roll chords

Enter Weatherman clad only in chaps, buttocks showing. Eye make-up courtesty of Alice Cooper, hair courtesy of Pink.

Lezak: We're anticipating a high pressure front to create a.....(continue with boring weather report)


It's now official, I can't watch the weather ever again. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Year 5/6 Rm 4 said...

What is this blog for?

11:49 PM  
Blogger Jaques Cartier said...

Pointless time wasting....what else?

If you're looking for depth and meaning here, think again

-Jaques

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home