Sunday, April 03, 2005

'Tis the Season


I'm so excited. Today touched 80 degrees (as hot as it should ever get IMHO!) and they're calling for storms later this week.

Anyone from this area of the country is just beginning to consider (secretly in the back of their mind) moving somewhere safer like hurricane-ravaged Florida, quake-prone LA, or Tsunami-ridden Indonesia. My suggestion is to move to someplace near a volcano. Honestly, how often do you really hear about a volcano wreaking havoc ?

Of course my wife thinks this shit's terribly exciting too.

P.S. I've started watching the weather report again, Alice Cooper Soundtrack notwithstanding.

Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

I miss supercell thunderstorms. They are very infrequent up here.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home