Wednesday, March 09, 2005


A reading from the first book of Samuel (15:10):

The word of the Lord came to Samuel: "I regret that I made Saul king, for he has turned his back from following me, and has not carried out my commandments"

Now let me begin by saying that I promise to only post humorous and/or scary verses from the scriptures.

Is it possible that here we have an admission by the Judeo-Christian God that he made a mistake? Furthermore, God sounds just a bit like a whiny child that Saul didn't do exactly what he/she wanted.

Personally, I couldn't believe in any deity that wasn't able to admit making an occasional crass mistake. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Props to Jehovah/Allah!

Of course we all know that Zod makes NO mistakes

 Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger CODJOL said...

Let's face it... Zod kicked God's ass back in the eighties. All hail!!

12:42 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

Zod tires of your groveling.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....It's like those bloody psalms, so depressing!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home