Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Now Playing: Lenny


Ok....I'm no huge Bernstien fan, but of late I've been working on his Missa Brevis and Chichester Psalms. I have to admit utter disdain and hatred for them both at the very beginning, but have to admit that they've grown on me a lot. In fact, I think it's safe to say that I actually like them.

So to anyone whose ever heard me bitch about Bernstien, I admit it publicly, I WAS WRONG!

However, to any of you holding out hope that I'll be embracing the works of Bela Bartok, don't hold your breath. He's still on the list just barely above Hal Leonard's new arrangement of Hey-Ya! for choir.


Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Wildefrost said...

Chichester Psalms. Ugh. Although I am highly fascinated with This Little Babe.

11:13 AM  
Blogger CODJOL said...

I love the chichester psalms... I sang them not too long ago, are you singing the alto solo? Adonai...

11:42 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

Anyone ever noticed that Lenny looks a little like Sam Waterson (Jack McCoy on Law and Order). He could play him in a movie.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home