Monday, November 13, 2006

Sound the Trumpet....or is that mount the strumpet?


Ok....I'm putting my thoughts into print. I have found this first semester at Yale to be a bit of a disappointment, especially in these last few weeks. There's a lot of emotional baggage here, but with the exception of Schola and my Voxtet cohorts I've been in pretty foul spirits.

However I heard a few rumors today that made me feel like academic life might be worth living after all.

Supposedly one group is doing Handel's Saul next semester.....perhaps my favorite Handel Oratorio of ALL FRIGGIN TIME. A quick look through this blogs archive will find a few references to this.....

Furthermore, another group is supposedly doing Monteverdi Vespers next year..........

I think it's probably worth sticking out a bit longer....Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home