Saturday, August 27, 2005

Hail to the Chief!


Once is co-incidence....twice is creepy.

Earlier today Hammer and I were watching Weapon of Choice's video starring Christopher Walken. (If you haven't seen it, watch it here) In the process of looking at it I said, "Boy, that hotel they're in looks really familiar. Kind of like the Hotel I was in for ACDA." Sure enough a little research showed that this video was in fact filmed at the Mariott on Figueroa (Los Angeles) By itself this was strange!

So just a minute ago I'm looking at news articles online and I find this website. Not only can he dance, act, and sing.......but he's my pick for Prez next time round. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Herr Vogler said...

You'll be happy to know, Jaques, that there is a "Walken 2008" poster on our office door at work. Awesome. I honestly hope he gets on the ballot.

That being said. Texas should also be allowed to secede from the Union. They don't do anything except give us baaaaaad POTUSes.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Jaques Cartier said...

Awww..C'mon Herr. You mean to tell me that we should think of LBJ and his Vietnam War like we think of George I and GeorgeII and their respective wars on the Middle East?

I'd like to know where that Walken poster came from. Somebody probably carried that poster around in their rectum to get it snuck in the symphony office....

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home