Thursday, August 11, 2005

Put your hands together...

My friend Herr Vogler (Voegler if you're pernickity) has a blog that you ought to check out.......were I smart enough I'd have him in my links to other blogs list,but that has somehow strangely disappeared.

musicinventor.blogspot.com

And this isn't just because he's got the same Mozart 250th bug that I've got. You really need to check out some classics from the archive too....My favorite bits involve his daily exchanges with "patrons" of the arts

PS Anyone notice that this just happens to be Purcell's 31oth, or last year was Charpentier's 300th.....nope? May God have mercy on our commercialized/Americanized souls!

1 Comments:

Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Hey I'm still there!!! And thanks for the publicity!

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home