Thursday, August 04, 2005

Am I really a bastard?

There are days I have such a great job......below is an excerpt from an email that a co-worker of mine received today

Dear A,

At the Friday reading session, Don introduced Jay as a "legitimate" countertenor. Is that in contrast to an "illegitimate" CT? Can one be a "legitimate" CT but still be a b*****d?

I'm confused about all these fancy music words! I'd communicate directly with Jay, but not being sure of his legit or illegit status, I'm not sure I want to go there.

I did enjoy his singing, however, whatever his origins.

Thanks for your help with music and this delicate matter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting letter. If they really new your "background" I think they would venture to say that the words they would come up with would vary completely from what they think.. for example, pyro, schitzo, etc... haha..

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home