Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Can you guess the logo?


OH MY GOD! I got the un-official official word a day or so ago. I have been invited to take a slot at one of the nation's prestigious institutions as a graduate student. All expenses paid, etc.

Of course now we have to sort out how to move to New England, etc.

Anyhoo, I'm wildly thrilled and it's just beginning to set in.

So, guess the logo and you'll be entered in a drawing to see to win an all expense paid trip to the Carter apartment. You'll get to sleep on our luxurious floor in our 1000.00 per month tiny apartment. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia said...

I'm psyched for you! I look forward to seeing you out in Connecticut (and meeting Melissa too)!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Lux et veritas...that's Harvard, right?

2:11 PM  
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

No, wait, it's Brown University, right?

11:53 AM  
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

You do realise that, now that you're going off to Yale, you're going to have to blog more just to keep us posted on your nefarious early music activities.

12:13 PM  
Blogger CODJOL said...

Hey Man, congratulations... that's awesome. Yale, wow... finally comin' to the east coast. Welcome to my hometown. Pepe's has the best pizza. Anna Liffey's is my favorite bar. Don't buy weed in the ninth square, it's tainted... in fact, don't ever go into the ninth square. When you're there, you have to get a burger from Yankee Doodle and then one from Louie's Lunch... note the differences and decide what kind of human you are. Don't live in West Haven. Good Luck! Congrats again...

6:24 PM  
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

I just thought I should mention that my word verification here is:

dedhom

which could be a bad omen...

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home