Monday, March 06, 2006

Nome de plume

Sooo.

I recently appeared on the inagural concert of a church's fine arts series. It is a wonderful place devoted to great music, traditional worship, and the arts.

For this concert they had spared no expense, culminating in a series of large posters. Really REALLY NICE posters.

However they inadvertently gave me a different name "Jay Smith" which I'm considering using or modifying into a permanent alter ego.

Jameson Smith (the Irish Whiskey version)

Jay Smithson (a slightly more pretentious version)

Jameson Cartersmith ( I don't know what a Cartersmith smithies, but I suspect that its pretty darn cool)

Gene Simmons Cartersmith (the slightly edgy version where I wear lots of black and white makeup)

Ok.....any other suggestions?

3 Comments:

Blogger Herr Vogler said...

How much smith could a cartersmith smith if a carter could smith smith?

12:09 AM  
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Here's pretentious for you:

Jaye Carter-Smythe

12:10 AM  
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Actually, in NASCARspeak, I believe it would be pronounced "car tahr"

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home