Thursday, September 20, 2007

Whoops! I crapped my pants...

I knew that it was inevitable that the FDA would eventually be paid enough money in bribes, and perks that they would approve some not-ready-for-prime-time drug that addressed the issue of weight loss. And now it's here.

Alli (pronouned Ally) is a simple drug that prevents the body's absorption of fat. However if you overindulge that excess fat has to go somewhere.

Hence this quote directly from Alli's site:

"You may feel an urgent need to go to the bathroom. Until you have a sense of any treatment effects, it's probably a smart idea to wear dark pants, and bring a change of clothes with you to work"

I can vouch for the fact that if I were to shit myself at work or school from a pill that no pants of any color would prevent me from falling victim to merciless treatment from my peers et al. Suddently the 30 extra pounds I carry 'round seems like much less of a problem.

I can hardly wait to see what the next technological breakthrough in this field is around the corner. We've had some experience of late with these products. Consumption of Olestra and Wow! Chips resulted in nothing worse than "anal leakage" but this goes over the top. At no point during their possibility did any product containing Olestra have a warning label that advised wearing shit-colored clothing, just in case.

Just imagine the poor health concerned nut that took and Alli and ate a bag of Wow! Chips. Sombody'll have to get their O ring replaced.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home