Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Temporary Restraining Order


Ok....so there's this very unusual person that keeps coming by my work. Her name is Georgianne, and you can tell just by looking at her eyes that there's something just a little off about her.

The first time she came by, she let me know that God had spoken to her in a dream and told her to start singing. I did as best I could to help her out while she began to ask nosy personal questions about my faith.

The second time she came by she mentioned that she'd seen me at the Messiah Sing a Long, and what a shame it was that such an evil Godless congregation occupied such a beautiful space. I told her that I was a proud member of said congregation, and she wondered if I'd be interested in receiving the laying on of hands.

The third, fourth, and fifth times were all equally bizarre.......at one point she left me a note asking me to pray that God would assist her in finding a job, as she had just been fired from Lowe's for witnessing to the customers.

Well good news! Today Georgianne was back by, apparently she just been hired by the Kansas City Zoo. This job was given to her by God and she's looking forward to singing and witnessing to the animals............and did I have any songs that I'd recommend?

This leads me to 2 questions:
1. What pieces would you recommend for singing and witnessing to all God's non-human creation?
2. Does anyone know the stipulations for getting a temporary restraining order?
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The song "Stop talking to me, you crazy bitch." is a good one.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home